– Contact details such as your name, telephone and fax numbers, postal address and e-mail address.
– Billing information such as the number, expiration date and type of credit card you are using, and the address associated with that card.
– Demographic information such as your job title, job description and the name and type of company you work for.
– Profile data, including your username and password, details of your purchases and the Content you purchased under license from us.
As with most websites, when you use the Site, C-Cure systems or third party contractors under contract with C-Cure systems may also collect certain technical or routing information about your computer to improve your use of the Site and services. For example, we may record information about your environment, such as browser type, operating system, processor speed and your computer’s IP address. We use these variables to facilitate and track your use of the Site and its services. The C-Cure systems group also uses it to evaluate Site traffic. To better understand the needs of our visitors to the Site, we sometimes link this information to your Personal Information. To reduce the number of errors in our database, authenticate users and prevent misuse of our system, we may sometimes supplement the Personal Information you provide us with information from third party sources.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS USED
– Process your financial transactions.
– Send you order confirmations/renewals.
– Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits available to registered users.
– Respond to requests, questions and concerns sent to customer service.
– Manage your account.
– Send the information you requested about a service or product.
– Keep you informed about C-Cure systems special offers and services.
– Respond to our research and development needs for products or services and improve our Site, our services and our offers.
– Personalize your experience, including the services and offers we offer.
In some cases, C-Cure systems may provide personal data to respond to requests from authorities, including for reasons of national security or law enforcement. Where required by law (e.g. in connection with a subpoena, warrant, court decision or legal proceeding against C-Cure systems) and where we believe such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, ensure your safety and that of others, investigate fraud and/or respond to an administrative request. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that such disclosure should be made for national security, law enforcement or other public interest reasons.
We will keep your information as long as your account is active. We need it to provide you with services or to meet our legal obligations. To delete your account or to request that we no longer use your data to provide you with our services, please contact us at privacy@C-Cure-systems.com
We will retain and use your information, as appropriate, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and honour our contracts.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We strive to protect the Personal Data that is sent to us, both during transmission and once we have received it. However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Data we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to implement these measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee their 100% security.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Persons in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights regarding their personal data. Subject to the exemptions provided by law, you may have the right to request access to this Information, and also to request its updating, deletion or correction. To the extent that the processing of your Personal Data by the C-Cure systems group is subject to general EU data protection regulations, the C-Cure systems group relies on its legitimate interests, described above, in processing your data. When the C-Cure systems group processes certain Personal Data for its own direct marketing activities, you have the right at any time to object to the use of your Personal Data by the C-Cure systems group for this purpose.